The data is in! Our 16th annual event was so amazing. Thanks to all the vendors, and the NGO’s, and of course the 350 folks who stopped by to shop local! That’s right 350 dropped by, we received $1666.70 in cash for the food bank, and collected 300lbs of food! We ran out of 200… [Read More]
- Seedy Saturday Organizer 2006–2017
- Baywoods Forest Project, 2005–2014
Designed and built a micro Acadian Forest at The Bayview Community School.
- Park View Education, Outdoor Classroom, 2007–2013
Design and implementation, coordination and ongoing support.
- Bridgewater Community Garden Network, Hodge Podge Community Garden, 2010–2017
Founding member, organizing committee and core team.
- Living Shoreline Summit, 2013 Cambridge, Maryland USA.
- Petite Riviere Community Park, 2011–2014
Remediation of a toxic site to a Community Park.
- Living Shoreline Project, 2011–2014
Partnership with Ecology Action Centre, Halifax.
- Gaff Point Trail, 2008–2009
Partnership with the Nature Conversancy of Canada trail improvements.
- Saint Mary’s Boat Club, Living Shoreline, 2016–2017, Halifax NS
- South Shore Waldorf School & Kindergarden, Children’s outdoor/nature play area.
- Helping Nature Heal Softball, 2009–2017
- Cooper’s Pen Community Soccer Initiative, Falmouth Jamaica, 2014–2017
Helping Nature Heal spotted a need, created, and now sponsors, a youth soccer program in Falmouth Jamaica. The program hosts around 100 Children under the age of 21. We supply the program with equipment to participate.
- Shelburne Garden Club, 2014–2016
- Queens County Garden Club, 2014–2016
- Saint Mary’s University, Ecological Restoration, 2012–2015
- NSCC Natural Resources & Environmental Technology, 2011–2013
- Nova Scotia Association of Gardens Club, AGM, 2011
- Waldorf School & Shambala, Environmental Education Conference, 2011–2013
- Mersey Tobeatic Research Institute 2011
- White Point Beach Resort, Organic Gardening 2007
- Eco–Logic Home Show, Halifax 2007
- Nova Scotia Recreation Professionals in Health, Horticulture as Therapy, 2005