Join us to cultivate ABUNDANCE in your life through nature-based wellness practices and a restorative experience deep in the forest.
When: Saturday, August 24, 2019 from 9am to 6pm
Where: Rosmarie’s 215 acre property on 339 Old Italy Cross Road, Crousetown, NS
What: This is a day retreat for women seeking nature-based wellness practices, and a restorative experience deep in the forest.
Where: The ideal participant is someone open-minded, who is seeking an opportunity to disconnect from the digital domain and who wishes to open up to new experiences that encourage the true self-acceptance necessary to attract greater abundance into her life.
What does a Cultivating Abundance Retreat look like?
Guided intentional practices including forest bathing, yoga, meditation, creativity, essential oils and ceremony:
- to be inspired on guided nature walks, forest bathing and float therapy in a mineral pond;
- to connect with your centre, set your intention and let go of stress in morning yoga practice;
- to explore your creativity in nature where you’ll learn to love the artist within while dispelling your inner critic in a non-judgemental and supportive atmosphere;
- to design your unique essential oil that will inspire you to attract abundance and joy into your newly invigorated life;
- to rejuvenate your soul on the land, tapping into the source of renewed inspiration for healthier habits and life skills;
- to enjoy healthy delicious food in communion with other open-spirited women;
- to connect deeply with your inner spirit and tap into the regenerative power of nature.
9:00 Meet at the gate at Rosmarie’s property
9:30 Welcome ceremony
10:00 Rejuvenating Yoga with Raelene in outdoor tent space
11:15 Forest Bathing session with Rosmarie
1:30 Creative Movement with Lisa
2:30 Make your own Cultivating Abundance Essential Oils blend with Raelene
3:30 Float Therapy Session with Rosmarie
5:00 Closing ceremony
What to Bring:
- Yoga mat
- Swim suit, towel and sandals
- Sunscreen and hat
- Bug repellent
- Hiking clothes (long pants and sturdy footwear)
- Open mind and heart
Your Investment: $247 + HST
Get tickets here or contact Raelene at email@example.com for other payment options.
A hearty lunch and snacks are provided.