Think of how cultivating more ABUNDANCE in your life can transform you.
More joy. More love. More connection. More peace.
The abundance of nature is all around us.
The abundance of oxygen from the trees.
The abundance of fruits of harvest.
The abundance of life energy, emanating from every living thing from the tiniest insect to the vastness of the forest.
That ABUNDANCE is available to all of us.
Join us to cultivate ABUNDANCE in your life through nature-based wellness practices and a restorative experience deep in the forest.
Are you feeling stressed, unbalanced and disconnected?
So many women are trying to “do it all” and that takes a toll.
What does a Cultivating Abundance Retreat look like?
Guided intentional practices including forest bathing, yoga, meditation, creativity, essential oils and ceremony:
- to be inspired on guided nature walks, forest bathing and float therapy in a mineral pond;
- to connect with your centre, set your intention and let go of stress in morning yoga practice;
- to explore your creativity in nature where you’ll learn to love the artist within while dispelling your inner critic in a non-judgemental and supportive atmosphere;
- to design your unique essential oil that will inspire you to attract abundance and joy into your newly invigorated life;
- to rejuvenate your soul on the land, tapping into the source of renewed inspiration for healthier habits and life skills;
- to enjoy healthy delicious food in communion with other open-spirited women;
- to connect deeply with your inner spirit and tap into the regenerative power of nature.
Who is this for?
This is a two day/two night weekend retreat for women seeking nature-based wellness practices, and a restorative experience deep in the forest.
The ideal participant is someone open-minded, who is seeking an opportunity to disconnect from the digital domain, and who wishes to open herself up to new experiences that encourage the true self-acceptance necessary to attract greater abundance into her life.
Accommodations and Meals
This is a wilderness experience so tenting is a must! Sleeping on the ground connects you to nature; breathing is the outdoor air while you sleep and waking with the sun.
Feel free to bring your own private tent or share in the double tents we have available. Please bring your own bedding and toiletries. Indoor toilet and shower is available.
All meals will be provided and prepared with as much local and organic ingredients as possible. You don’t have to worry about cooking at all!
Rosmarie’s 215 acre property on 339 Old Italy Cross Road, Crousetown, NS
How to get there
All retreat participants should arrive at the Helping Nature Heal office in Bridgewater by 4pm on Friday August 23. The address is 671 LaHave St. Bridgewater, NS B4V 2V2.
We will carpool to the land using HNH vehicles, about a twenty minute drive from town. We will return to the office by 4pm on Sunday August 25. If you need special arrangements, please contact us.
Contact Raelene firstname.lastname@example.org to register, or call 902 229 5220
Early bird pricing:
$697 until July 31
$797 until August 7
$897 until August 14
Regular price until August 21: $997 + HST
A non-refundable deposit of $500 required for registration.
Payment is paid in advance through e-transfer, credit or debit. Contact us for payment details.
Meet Rosmarie and the Team
ROSMARIE LOHNES is founder of Helping Nature Heal since 2001, a renowned ecological landscaper and a therapeutic horticulture practitioner.
LISA COCHRANE is a former dance artist, writer, filmmaker and found object sculptor. She develops special projects at Helping Nature Heal and sails schooners.
RAELENE FEWER is founder or Radiant Wellness, a yoga instructor, nutritional consultant and essential oil educator.